30 days, 720 hours of low-fidelity, desktop 3D printing using Ultimaker 2 (or better) desktop 3D printing machines.
- All materials costs included (including support materials)
- All shipping costs included (if in the contiguous United States)
- All labor costs included
- 1 hour response time (or less) to start / add prints to queue (8am - 5pm PST)
- Design for Additive Manufacturing (DfAM) or Design for Manufacturing & Assembly feedback provided.
How to get started:
- Buy the package you want
- We'll onboard you and your team w/the tools you need to share specifics (files, documentation, etc.)
- We dedicate a low-fidelity, desktop 3D printing machine that meets or exceeds your prototyping needs.
- All customers / users need to be registered at You3Dit.com and agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- You3Dit can reject parts too complex or cumbersome for the Unlimited-prototyping Services packages.
- Service is not for production runs (qty 10+ parts / design, max)
- All parts are "prototypes" and shipped to the customer "as-is" with no guarantee on performance.
- Thirty day prototyping period starts 24 hours AFTER the purchase is made
- All communications will be done electronically through email or other means described in the on boarding process.
- Shipping costs can not exceed 20% of total order
- The maximum number shipments per service order: 30. (or approximately 1x per day).
- You3Dit will fabricate your parts on one single machine.
- Client is to explicitly state if confidentiality is needed.
- 100% money back guarantee if cancelled within 24 hours of purchase
- No returns are possible after 14 days of service.
- If canceling with the 14 day period, the money returned is the sale price less the irrecoverable costs of materials, machine time, labor, etc.