Book time on our low-fidelity, desktop 3D printing machines. Specifically using Ultimaker 2 (or better) desktop 3D printing machines.
- All materials costs included (including support materials)
- All shipping costs included (if in the contiguous United States)
- All labor costs included
- 24 hour response time (or less) to start / add prints to queue (8am - 5pm PST)
- Design for Additive Manufacturing (DfAM) or Design for Manufacturing & Assembly feedback provided.
How to get started:
- Select the amount of 3D printing minutes you need
- We'll onboard you and your team w/the tools you need to share specifics (files, documentation, etc.)
- We dedicate a low-fidelity, desktop 3D printing machine that meets or exceeds your prototyping needs.
How much 3D printing is 1000 minutes, 10000 minutes? And what drives print time?
- 1000 minutes is ~16 hours or roughly 4x visors. Each visor shown takes about 4 hours printing on draft quality (aka fast). Thus 1000 minutes would get you approximately 4 visors with design iterations allowed.
- 10000 minutes is ~166 hours or ~20 business days of printing. As shown, approximately 43 visors.
- All customers / users need to be registered at You3Dit.com and agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- You3Dit can reject parts too complex or cumbersome for the 3D printing by the minute prototyping Services packages.
- Service is not for production runs (qty 10+ parts / design, max), rather it's to accelerate your iteration speed.
- All parts are "prototypes" and shipped to the customer "as-is" with no guarantee on performance.
- Printing time will be added AFTER the purchase is made
- All communications will be done electronically through email or other means agreed upon by both You3Dit & client.
- Shipping costs can not exceed 20% of total order
- The maximum number shipments per service order => minutes ordered / 500 minutes. Thus if you ordered 5000 minutes, we'd honor 10 individual shipments.
- You3Dit will fabricate your parts on one single machine.
- Client is to explicitly state if confidentiality is needed.
- Minutes expire after 90 days from purchase.
- 100% money back guarantee if cancelled within 24 hours of purchase
- No returns are possible after 14 days of service OR after 25% of minutes are consumed.
- If canceling within the 14 day period, the money returned is the sale price less the irrecoverable costs of materials, machine time, labor, etc.