Get whatever low-fidelity, desktop 3D parts you can fit into our boxes. Specifically using Ultimaker 2 (or better) desktop 3D printing machines.
- All materials costs included (including support materials)
- All shipping costs included (if in the contiguous United States)
- All labor costs included
- 24 hour response time (or less) to start / add prints to queue (8am - 5pm PST)
- Design for Additive Manufacturing (DfAM) or Design for Manufacturing & Assembly feedback provided.
Current Box Sizes:
- Small - 8 11/16" x 5 7/16" x 1 3/4" ~ 82 cubic inches
- Medium A - 14" x 12" x 3 1/2" ~ 588 cubic inches
- Medium B - 11 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 6" ~590 cubic inches
Keep in mind, that while we can stuff a larger box full of parts, the maximum dimensions of our Ultimaker 2 build volume is the following:
- Ultimaker 2 - 223 x 223 x 305 mm (8.8 x 8.8 x 12 inches)
How to get started:
- Select the size of box you believe will fit your part(s). If your parts do not fit within our box sizes, we will scale it down to fit.
- We'll onboard you and your team w/the tools you need to share specifics (files, documentation, etc.).
- Once parts are fabricated, we put into the box and ship to you.
How many 3D printed parts can I fit in the small box, medium box? etc.? And what drives the cost?
- 1000 minutes is ~16 hours or roughly 4x visors. Each visor shown takes about 4 hours printing on draft quality (aka fast). Thus 1000 minutes would get you approximately 4 visors with design iterations allowed.
- 10000 minutes is ~166 hours or ~20 business days of printing. As shown, approximately 43 visors.
- All customers / users need to be registered at You3Dit.com and agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- You3Dit can reject parts too complex or cumbersome for the 3D printing by the minute prototyping Services packages.
- Service is not for production runs (qty 10+ parts / design, max), rather it's to accelerate your iteration speed.
- All parts are "prototypes" and shipped to the customer "as-is" with no guarantee on performance.
- All communications will be done electronically through email or other means agreed upon by both You3Dit & client.
- Shipping costs within the contiguous U.S. are included.
- You3Dit will fabricate your parts on one single machine.
- Client is to explicitly state if confidentiality is needed.
- Box will be shipped once one of the following criteria are met: a) the client specifically requests the box to be sent b) the box is full and no more parts can be reasonably included, c) 30 days have elapsed from the purchase date.
- 100% money back guarantee if cancelled within 24 hours of purchase
- Only partial returns are possible once parts have been placed in our print queue. After 25% of box volume has been printed, no more refunds will be offered.
- If the order is canceled within the above constraints, the money returned is the purchase price less the irrecoverable costs of materials, machine time, labor, etc.