Book time on our low-fidelity, desktop 3D printing machines. Specifically using Ultimaker 2 (or better) desktop 3D printing machines.
- All materials costs included (including support materials)
- All shipping costs included (if in the contiguous United States)
- All labor costs included
- 24 hour response time (or less) to start / add prints to queue (8am - 5pm PST)
- Design for Additive Manufacturing (DfAM) or Design for Manufacturing & Assembly feedback provided.
How to get started:
- Select the amount of 3D printing minutes you need
- We'll onboard you and your team w/the tools you need to share specifics (files, documentation, etc.)
- We dedicate a low-fidelity, desktop 3D printing machine that meets or exceeds your prototyping needs.
How much 3D printing is 1000 minutes, 10000 minutes? And what drives print time?
- 1000 minutes is ~16 hours or roughly 4x visors. Each visor shown takes about 4 hours printing on draft quality (aka fast). Thus 1000 minutes would get you approximately 4 visors with design iterations allowed.
- 10000 minutes is ~166 hours or ~20 business days of printing. As shown, approximately 43 visors.
- All customers / users need to be registered at You3Dit.com and agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- You3Dit can reject parts too complex or cumbersome for the 3D printing by the minute prototyping Services packages.
- Service is not for production runs (qty 10+ parts / design, max), rather it's to accelerate your iteration speed.
- All parts are "prototypes" and shipped to the customer "as-is" with no guarantee on performance.
- Printing time will be added AFTER the purchase is made
- All communications will be done electronically through email or other means agreed upon by both You3Dit & client.
- Shipping costs can not exceed 20% of total order
- The maximum number shipments per service order => minutes ordered / 500 minutes. Thus if you ordered 5000 minutes, we'd honor 10 individual shipments.
- You3Dit will fabricate your parts on one single machine.
- Client is to explicitly state if confidentiality is needed.
- Minutes expire after 90 days from purchase.
- 100% money back guarantee if cancelled within 24 hours of purchase
- No returns are possible after 14 days of service OR after 25% of minutes are consumed.
- If canceling within the 14 day period, the money returned is the sale price less the irrecoverable costs of materials, machine time, labor, etc.
More information and how to transform your ideas into physical products...check out: https://www.you3dit.com
Not what you were looking for? Tell us what went wrong and get 10% off your first order: