THE CORONAVIRUS / COVID19 PANDEMIC IS A GLOBAL ISSUE THAT REQUIRES A COLLECTIVE RESPONSE.
TO THAT END YOU3DIT INC. IS PRODUCING AS MANY PRODUCTS / SERVICES AS POSSIBLE TO HELP PREVENT AND MITIGATE THE SPREAD OF THIS CONTAGIOUS DISEASE.
For every 1x product sold, we’ll commit to making & donating 1x face shield for #medicalprofessionals.
- doors with long handles
- at elevators: buttons, etc.
- at crosswalks: buttons
- turning on / off light switches
If you cannot afford to pay for this product, you can elect to procure the product AT COST by using the following discount code: FLATTENTHECURVE2020
How to use:
- Use the pointer to poke buttons (elevators, crosswalks, etc.) (INSTAGRAM VIDEO HOW TO)
- Use the hook to pull on handles (doors, bathroom handles, etc.) (INSTAGRAM VIDEO HOW TO)
- Be sure to sanitize the opener from time to time.
- Use the hole for your finger, and to spin like a Cowboy in an old western movie!
Comes in three finger sizes:
- Original (22 mm | ~7/8 in)
- Large (26 mm | ~1 in)
- Small (20 mm | ~3/4 in )
- Polylactic Acid (PLA), first available
- Any, first available, prioritizing production, packaging and shipping.
- Inspired by Coolio Iglesias from Thingiverse
- Download and 3D print your own here (you'll need to register as a Fabricator to see the design file): https://www.you3dit.com/projects/contact-free-door-opener